It seems like every week there’s somebody new in the Starfinder Facebook group that just bought the Core Rule Book and wants to know what to do next. .
Step One: What are our assets? You have the rules for making and equipping characters, running fights, some sample ships, vehicles and lore but no real Aliens or Monsters.
Step Two: What more can I get? Go to Paizo’s website and look for the following FREE supplements
- Starfinder First Contact a Free RPG Day supplement with 13 Monsters and NPCs
- Starfinder Society Into the Unknown a short adventure with several encounters in character and starship combat
- Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide contains lore about the Starfinder setting
- Starfinder Skitter Shot a Free RPG Day adventure
- Community Use Package: Starfinder Society Pregenerated Characters 7 base classes at levels 1, 4 and 8
- Starfinder FAQ
Free Third Party supplements
- Gamer Printshop’s Rude Awakening One Shot adventure
Some articles for Pathfinder players to help you get used to Starfinder
- 15 Key Differences Between ‘Starfinder’ and ‘Pathfinder’ RPGs
- 7 Important Ways That Starfinder Differs From Pathfinder
Step Three: What other resources are there?
The Alien Archive has rules for making NPCs and Aliens as well a lot of creatures.
The Armory has lot of Weapons that fill in the item level gaps in the weapons from the Core Rules. It also contains Armor and other equipment.
The Archives of Nethys has a Starfinder System Resource Document which contains Open Game Content.
Learn more about the Starfinder Roleplaying Game at paizo.com.
Evilrobotgames at Gmail.com