Alright folks, we have been really quiet for 2020 and though we haven’t worked off our old lists yet I’m putting together a new list of where we are.
Jim handed me a manuscript for his cyberpunk setting using our in house 2d6 game engine, that needs;
- to be read and edited by someone familiar with game mechanics as well as normal english
- art assignments made for a lot of technical pieces, action scenes and the cover
- layout for the digital and POD versions
Jim and Christian doing Pathfinder 2e and D&D 5e work in no particular order
Jim’s Sword and Mecha fantasy setting — writing — art — layout
Jim’s Hollow Earth fantasy setting — writing — art — layout
Jim’s Loris fantasy setting — writing — art — layout
A Broken Sky
The campaign setting for Pathfinder 2e conversion for D&D 5e.
|ABS Races PF2e to 5e||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|ABS Feats PF2e to 5e||0%||0%||0%|
Paul’s mishmash of Starfinder rules with Pathfinder 2e improvements in no particular order
A gun fu action sandbox that may be spies or hitmen or both — writing — art — layout
Samurai (Swordsmen, Archers, Pikemen) vs Demons, Sengoku jidai (period) the honor system will matter — writing — art — layout
Playtest a different space combat and aerial combat system using a Starfinder + 3 action baseline
- The basic air combat maneuvers from Robert Shaw — Tactics and Maneuvering, The art and science of air to air combat
- Explore punctuated real time version of 3 action initiative as some turns and maneuvers take longer than 6 seconds to complete, upon seeing your reaction to their move, your adversary may not let you complete your maneuver or may follow you in leading to something like a rolling scissors.
The Galaxy Pirates setting book — writing — art layout
- The Kopek humanoid robot species need an intelligent item and cursed artifact mechanic
- The Katar lion men species need an honor system that isn’t an excuse to kill people
- The bounty hunter’s guild needs a faction reputation system that lets you borrow safehouses on other worlds
- The bounty hunter section needs rules for creating bounties and tools for the GM to create clues, leads, rumors, known associates on the fly for those bounties to make playing a bounty hunter a viable profession and campaign type
- The bounty hunter section needs a rules light subsystem for creating fake IDs and falsifying transponder codes on your starship, then telling us how you find out the same 6 species are living on the new ship with the clean title using life science, scans and some cleverness
- The whole book needs a section on heists, grand theft starship, ransoms (negotiators, bagmen, security), salvage.
- The book needs a small section on repo men that steal starships back, the reality show Airplane Repo is an example of this
- We’re waiting patiently fore the Fly free or die AP t come out with ship costs, trade, cargo and other merchant rules like Traveller, pirates can only get so excited about generic cargo or build points.
Paul’s mutiny minigame how to govern a small band of criminals for fun and profit
- The basic subtypes of criminals are adrenaline junkies, cowards in hiding, self interested or greedy individuals and people who got swept into crime for reasons but protect their associates as pseudo family.
- The captain needs to keep the adrenaline junkies busy, keep the greedy people satisfied with the amount prizes.
- Imagined as a card game the Captain turns over prize cards which show ships and how rich they should be vs how hard they might be to take.
- Don’t take too many risks or the defenders will think you are endangering their fellow crew, the cowards will most likely agree with them.
- Don’t take too few risks or the greedy and adrenaline factions will be on you. Events will trigger your factions to act above certain thresholds.
- Don’t be too successful or the patrols will be on you, don’t be too bloody or the patrols will be on you. Some metric of success will either trigger other conditions or allow you to discard events for extra patrols if you are a small fry or haven’t been taking anyone but the bank’s money.
Personas 2 with 5 more NPCs at various stat block levels, character art, layout breakfast club group cover
- needs writing, character art, stat blocks, cover layout and composition
- Carvad station is three Stanford Tauruses linked together around a central hub it needs a exterior art and high level deckplans not a gridded battlemap
Pilots more NPCs with stat blocks at various stat block levels, character art, layout breakfast club group cover
- the writing is done, this needs character art, needs layout, needs cover layout & composition
Engineers, Mechanics, Gunners, Science Officers, Magic Officers, Chief Mates will all follow the formula for Pilots
Expand the Bounty Board book to include more NPCs and some of the early work for the bounty hunter section of the Galaxy Pirates setting book.
Bandits for Pathfinder 2e follows Personas template, but is for Fantasy genre
Paizo has released the second Bestiary for Pathfinder 2e in response we need to;
- create more recall knowledge books for all the creatures in bestiary 1 & 2 this should be 6 lore entries for each of a few hundred creatures
- 6 lore entries will each contain a most well known ability, creature’s reaction and weakness, there will also be fake versions of those entries
- assign writers to clusters of creatures so the feel is consistent and the mythology research isn’t too onerous on any given writer
- obtain stock art assets for the books faeries, giants, undead, and cover art for each as well
- layout the book for digital edition similar to the existing Dragons and Fiends books
|Giants (11)||Pete Perry||0%||0%||0%||0%||–|
Paizo released the Starship Operations Manual so we need to:
- update the Sensor Readings book to include scan results for the new ships from the SOM, Pact Worlds, Alien Archives and Near Space
- update the Sensor Readings book to include scan results for starship scale creatures from the hardbacks
- add a sidebar to note that starship creatures can be scanned with life science, identifying a starship’s creator or operator by hull markings with culture
- add how long it takes to survey a planet from orbit (2 orbits normally) minimum of one orbit with a critical success
- revisit the scanner codes from Star Trek such that the science officer’s job isn’t’ repeating or paraphrasing what the GM says
- update the Eldred, Katar, Slavern, Trogon and nonaligned starship stat blocks to conform to any Core Rules errata and new rules from SOM, add interior dressing and release a POD book for each faction.
- get top down art created for fighters and other ships that currently do not have top down art to create VTT tokens of those ships.
|Trogon cruiser top||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
|Alien Carrier top||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|Alien Carrier deckplan||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|Black Ship deckplans||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|Fighters & Ships (7+)||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
Adventures and Sourcebooks
The Illegal Zombie research lab – Starfinder
- There is a manuscript for this adventure which needs a developmental edit
- There is a map for this adventure which may need some spooky cobwebs added
- The encounters need to be rebalanced
The Victorian London Mummy chase
- map of a Victorian Chemist shop possibly with a section on products available with poison DCs for Arsenic and the like
- map of the British Museum with special attention paid to the Egyptian exhibits
- map of a Victorian London home with particular attention to the parlor
- encounters and storyline written based on an outline to be provided
|NHM Egyptian Exhibit||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
The Victorian London guide
- map of london train stations, underground, cab stops, telegraph offices, clubs, points of interest
- cost of different cab rides around major parts of London
- cost and time to send telegrams across the UK, to Europe, to the United States and how that works
- guide to london clubs by services offered, there’s a chart it’s dense
- Slim equipment guide covering clothing outfits, and basic adventurer gear for the 19th century man about town or adventuress
|Map of London||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|London Map overlays||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
The Attack on Fort Woebegone
- Cattle herding and cattle drive scenarios with stampede rules
- Chasing, boarding and fighting on a moving train scenario
- Chasing, boarding and stopping a runaway stagecoach scenario
- Shootout in the middle of town, one on one or many on many
- Map of a typical postwar union cavalry fort
- Map of a typical western settlement; hotel, saloon, general store, backsmith, telegraph office train station
- Slim equipment guide for the contents of the dry good store, clothing outfits and mail order items
- Characters hold the fort against massive attacks by creatures while the townsfolk evacuate
|Volcanic Carbine||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%|
|Herd cattle||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%|
|Cavalry officer||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||0%|
|Cavalry soldiers (3)||Jacob Blackmon||0%||0%||0%||100%||0%||–|
|Gunslingers (3)||Jacob Blackmon||0%||0%||0%||100%||0%|
|School marm||Jacob Blackmon||0%||0%||0%||100%||0%|
|Saloon girl||Jacob Blackmon||0%||0%||0%||100%||0%|
Pharmacy guide to the old west
- New alchemical items, medicines, serums, bandages, first aid kits, surgeon’s kit, doctor’s bag
- Typical 1800s poisons and cure alls with Fort save DCs
- Typical 1800s ailments with Fort save DCs and medicine checks
- Broaden the 6 basic serums from the core rules book, 6 from Armory add in anything from Wells or Verne that fits; New Accelerator, Invisible Man, Jekyll and Hyde.
Western Small Arms and Longarms guides
- character and equipment art as been done for some items and personalities
- rules on customizing firearms
- layout for digital editon
|Volcanic carbine||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
|Small arms (19)||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||20%|
|Small arms dealer||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||0%|
|Longarms (6)||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||20%|
|Longarms dealer||Jacob Blackmon||100%||100%||100%||100%||0%|
Book of age of sail warships
- The Complete Stronghold builder’s guide meets Ultimate Campaign and a bunch of ship deckplans
- What are the 5 officers on any navy ship, and what are their duties
- Random equipment tables for looting captured ships
- Deckplans for typical British, French, Spanish navy ships 74 guns and smaller, a typical merchantman, Pirate, Privateer, Sloop, Xebec, Frigates, Post ship
- Interior dressing for the ships, space requirements and cost for adding galley, gun powder room, officer’s cabins, cannons, freshwater stores, armory, manger
Golden Age of Steam/Sail maps and deckplans
|Xebec deckplans||Matt Francella?||100%||100%||0%||0%||0%|
|Sloop of War||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|Train and cars||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|Old West Bank||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|Old West Saloon||?||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
If you have any feedback about this post or our books please feel free to contact us.
Evilrobotgames at Gmail.com